Kids Dream Charities
Kid's Dream is excited to give 10% back to your church this Communion season.
We love supporting local non-profits, specifically those that support kids. This is why we are partnering with churches to donate 10% of every communion dress purchased, when customers enter the name of their church at checkout.
If you would like to partner please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For this upcoming Communion season, Kid's Dream is doing something more personal and direct in our way of giving back. We are providing an opportunity for the congregation to give back to their church. When a customer buys a Communion dress from our online store, she can write in the order notes the name of her church and we will donate 10% of the sale directly to her church!
Non-profit Organizations We’ve Worked With
- Anderson Munger Family YMCA
Kids Need More
Anita's Children Organization
- Los Angeles Police Department: Operation Shoes from Santa
- Anita's Children Organization
- The Art of Runway- Runway Classes for girls with Down Syndrome
- Baldwin Park- donation to holiday Toy Drive
- No Boyz Allowed- donation to Bee Yourself Weekend
- Turlock Nursery School- donation to Mother’s Day Garden Party Fundraiser
- Dignity U Wear- LA Area Shelter Partnership
- Kids Need More-donation to annual event Party for Life
- MOMS Club of Ceres-donation to annual banquet
- North Valley Caring Services- for children in Early Childhood Education Program and Afterschool Youth Program
Donating Baby Products to ParkTree Community Health
ParkTree Community Health center is a community health center providing comprehensive, primary healthcare to both children and adults. They strive daily to fulfill our mission to be the medical home for the underserved in our community by providing high quality preventive and primary care health services.
One of the ways they serve our community is by hosting quarterly baby showers for expecting mothers who otherwise would not have a baby shower. They have four different sites and serve approximately 600 patients in a given week, including incarcerated expecting mothers.
Face Mask Donations
In this time of need Kid's Dream is making and donating adult size fabric face masks to medical professionals and front line workers.
Current Donations Include:
- Helping Our Providers get Protective Equipment (HOPPE-LA)
- Operation Crowns & Superheros for Southern Utah Veterans Home
- Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle
- Helping Our Providers get Protective Equipment (HOPPE-Boston)
- Special Service For Groups
- Martin Pediatric Rehabilitation Center
- Knock Knock Give a Socks
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center a Steward Family Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul LA Cardinal Manning Center
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Upward Bound House
- Mitchell Boulevard Elementary School
- McAuliffe Elementary
If you would like to submit a face mask donation inquiry, please fill out the form above.
If you would like to submit a donation inquiry, please email email@example.com